Bar Cart Essentials and Styling
Have you ever wanted to have a bar cart?! Well, me too and since I moved in with some of my favorite girlies I thought what better time than now?!
We started by going through my parent’s house looking for different pieces of furniture that we thought would look good in our living room. Then once we got the basics set aside we saw this gold piece that at the time had a fake plant arrangement in it! We took the arrangement out and voila! A perfect bar cart was formed!
Once we moved all of the furniture in we decided to put the piece over near the TV so that it was more secluded but still accessible, then I brainstormed different things that we should include in it! After lots of research and some rummaging through our cabinets, we came up with the cart above! Here are the things that I thought were essential for a well-stocked bar cart:
- Cute Straws: you never know when you will want to have a photo op with your drink and straws make life more fun!
- Ginger Beer: Ever had a Moscow Mule? Yep they are amazing and this is essential for a great Mule!
- Sanpellegrino: Although it has a large amount of sugar this drink is great paired with Vodka, Rum, or even a Prosecco!
- Fun glasses: Fun fact I found these glasses for $5 at TJ Maxx and they are too cool! I love the deep color and the way that they add another element to the cart!
- The perfect Rose: Whispering Angel Rose is by far my favorite Rose that I have found to date! (Remember I have been to Italy recently) if you are going to stock your bar cart with any Rose it needs to be Whispering Angel!! Also, remember that Rose is not just a summertime drink! It is meant to be enjoyed at all times of the year!
- White Wine: TBH this white is new to me so I will have to let you know how it goes, but I have heard it isn’t too bad!
- Tequila: I live in the south or also what I like to call the land of Margaritas and trashy Mexican food. Arkansas Mexican food is unlike any other… not always in the best way but you get used to it. We may not prefer homemade tortillas but we do know a good Marg when we see one! A Tequila is essential on your bar cart and Camarena is always my first choice!
- Whiskey: This one is for the boys! Don’t forget to cater to the men so that they are able to enjoy their manly drinks too! Maker’s Mark was my boyfriend’s choice of Whiskey so that is what we went with! Also, the presentation is great for aesthetics!
- Vodka: The go to liquor of most girls since counting calories became popular. It is paired easily and is great in a Moscow Mule! Titos is my choice of Vodka! Not only is it made in Texas but it is the perfect smooth with a punch that I like!
- Rum: I go back and forth between cheap rum and Bacardi. Honestly, Cruzan sometimes suits me just fine, but if you are looking for a classic Pina Colada Bacardi is your choice!
- Coasters: last but not least include some coasters in your bar cart that people are able to pick up after helping themselves to a drink! You don’t want to ruin the fun by ruining your furniture!
I hope that this guide to the essentials of what to include in your bar cart has been helpful! I can’t wait to show y’all more of my apartment and the way that I decorated my room! I hope everyone still has their eye sight after yesterday!!
*Although this post was sponsored by Whispering Angel I reserve the right to my own opinion about the products and the content of this blog post!