Keto Diet Recipe: Garlic Shrimp Zoodle Scampi
Being on the Keto diet can sometimes be challenging, for example when you’re craving ice cream but instead, you eat Greek Yogurt that is Salted Carmel flavored. But dinner doesn’t have to be bland! I have started trying different Keto recipes and I decided that I would share my favorites with yall! So without further ado…. Garlic Shrimp Zoodle Scampi!!!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini on the medium setting. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice & zest to a skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is warm, add the shrimp. Cook the shrimp for one minute per side.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for an additional minute, stirring often.
- Add the zucchini noodles and stir/toss (e.g. with tongs) constantly for 2-3 minutes until they’re slightly cooked and warmed up.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
*Note original recipe was from Salt & Lavender
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe as much as I did making it! This is definitely going to be a staple in my house from now on!
For more recipes click here.